- Black Lacquered Ebonised Racer...
- Black Lacquered Ebonised Racer Pattern Pace Stick...
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Black Lacquered Ebonised Racer Pattern Pace Stick with Nickel-Silver fittings
- Pace Sticks are used by Drill Instructors when teaching a class how to march
- They are basically a measuring implement used to ensure that the correct length of pace is taken, as the class advances at various speeds
- They can be adjusted to make the distance of the pace shorter or longer, to suit the tempo of the pace being taught
- The Pace Stick is usually closed & carried by the Drill Instructor when not in use
- Ebonised (Black Lacquered) Hardwood Shaft
- Nickel-Silver fittings used throughout
- Fitted with a Nickel-Silver Engraving Plate (easily removed for engraving by undoing 2 x screws)
- Carry Bag included